COVID-19 Testing Experts
Indiana COVID-19 Testing
Schedule your COVID-19 test at one of GenePace's Indiana locations today
- Downtown Indianapolis32 East Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, U.S.(463) 999-0558Book Test Now
- Carmel316 South Rangeline Road, Carmel, IN, USA Suite C(463) 999-0558Book Test Now
- Butler509 W 49th St, Indianapolis, IN 46208, USA(463) 999-0558Book Test Now
- Kokomo314 E Southway Blvd, Kokomo, IN 46902, USA(463) 999-0558Book Test Now
- Fort Wayne6240 West Jefferson Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46804, USA Suite A07A(463) 999-0558Book Test Now
- Lafayette3930 Mezzanine Dr, Lafayette, IN 47905, USA Suite A(463) 999-0558Book Test Now
- South Bend/Elkhart1001 Hickory Rd, South Bend, IN 46615, USA Suite 7A(463) 999-0558Book Test Now
How to get tested for COVID-19 in Indiana
Low Cost COVID-19 Testing
Do you have COVID-19 symptoms, or have you come in contact with someone who has been exposed to COVID-19? No Insurance? No problem.
If you or anyone you know is experiencing COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms, you qualify for low cost COVID-19 testing. Come to the nearest GenePace location to get tested today.
Pick a GenePace location nearest you
Pick the type of COVID-19 test you would like administered
Pick the next available time that works for you
Create your account to receive your results
Show up and get tested
Indiana COVID-19 Testing Locations
Downtown Indianapolis32 East Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204, U.S.Book COVID-19 Test
Carmel316 South Rangeline Road, Carmel, IN, USABook COVID-19 Test
Butler509 W 49th St, Indianapolis, IN 46208, USABook COVID-19 Test
Kokomo314 E Southway Blvd, Kokomo, IN 46902, USABook COVID-19 Test
Fort Wayne6240 West Jefferson Boulevard, Fort Wayne, IN 46804, USABook COVID-19 Test
Lafayette3930 Mezzanine Dr, Lafayette, IN 47905, USABook COVID-19 Test
South Bend/Elkhart1001 Hickory Rd, South Bend, IN 46615, USABook COVID-19 Test
Looking for more COVID-19 test locations? Click here to see out all GenePace Locations
Have some questions about COVID-19 testing in Indiana? We've got answers!
Is GenePace Laboratories a CLIA or CAP certified lab?
Is testing available for all ages?
If I am tested on a Friday or Saturday will you send results on a Saturday or Sunday?
Yes! Results are sent out 7 days a week.
Can I receive a QR code with my results?
Of course! With our health portal, all results have a QR code associated with it. Simply click on the QR code icon next to your test result when they are inputted into the portal.
Where are your collection sites?
We currently service the Indianapolis, IN area and the Arlington, VA area
- Our Indianapolis location(s):
- Downtown Indianapolis @ 45 Monument Circle, Indianapolis Indiana.
- Carmel @ 316 S Rangeline Road Suite C, Carmel Indiana
- Kokomo @ 314 E. Southway Blvd, Kokomo, US, 46902
- Butler @ 509 West 49th Street, Indianapolis, US, 46208
- Lafayette @ 3930 Mezzanine Dr Lafayette, IN 47905
- Our Arlington, VA location(s):
- 1115 Arlington Boulevard, Arlington, US, 22209
- 297 Herndon Parkway, Suite 101, Herndon, US, 20170
- Fairfax @ 10807 Main Street Unit 500, Fairfax, VA 22030 (opens Nov 1st 2021)
- Our Indianapolis location(s):
Can I get tested for COVID-19 for low cost?
Yes. Both insured and uninsured individuals through the Cares Act are covered if they have any symptoms or think they have been exposed to someone that they know has COVID-19. Even if they have been exposed to someone who is sick and doesn’t know if they have COVID-19, you qualify for low cost COVID-19 testing.
Does GenePace’s Test Cover the Requirements for My Destination Country?
Unfortunately, we cannot answer that question. You will have to double check with the destination country’s requirements and see if our test options fit your needs.
Does GenePace provide rapid saliva testing for COVID-19?
No, unfortunately we do not provide saliva testing for COVID-19 at this time.
How will I receive my results?
You will be emailed with credentials that you will use to login to our health portal after your appointment. You will be notified via email when your results are ready and viewable on the portal. Our clinicians will also provide a one-page sheet detailing how to view results at your appointment!
How quickly will my results be ready?
The answer depends on your level of service. Same-Day tests are resulted by 8PM the day of. Next-Day tests are resulted by 3PM the following day. No-Cost PCRs are resulted in 2-3 days. It doesn’t matter if you get tested on a weekend or holiday – same day or next day means just that